Storage Solutions I Love

I was flipping through an old Domino mag and came across one of my favorite storage solutions. I love this idea, incorporating the empty wall space around a headboard. By simply adding shelves to the sides and overhead you gain so much extra storage. Add some chic panels & fabulous sconces and you have a tailored look.


Save some $$$$... Check out IKEA for cabinet bases that can be used as the shelving, and they are designed to be hung on the wall so no worries about anything crashing down! Also, they sell the bases and doors separately so wasted door fronts.


I just love the look of this... so clean and simple and SO MUCH STORAGE!



What to do with a long wide hallway?
Line it with bookcases!
Fill it with artful pieces and your collection of books and magazines.



Images from Domino & Metropolitan Home


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails