What I'll be Painting

One man's trash is another man's treasure...

I found this coffee table on the side of the road a few weeks ago as I was picking my son up from school. I feverishly scrambled to load it into the back of my car, praying no one would see me garbage picking, of course it wouldn't fit and I had to get creative with bungees. I couldn't pass it up, it has great lines and with a little TLC will be fabulous. It has been sanded down and primed so far...

I'm thinking of painting it in either a white or yellow laquer. Can't decide if I want to do 2 insets of glass on top or two panels covered with a great fretwork wallpaper with one large piece of glass. There are so many options... any suggestions? Tomorrow is suppose to be gorgeous so I think I will neglect my landscaping and get outside and paint!
I'm also going to be painting my son's playtable...it used to be mine, the little chair was my Dad's. My plan for that one still under construction and involves navy, but as I learned in college I do my best work last minute. I'm hoping that still holds true. I'll post the finished products later. Who knows what else will find its way outside tomorrow at the mercy of my brush.








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails