Coral

I'm mildly dense, it takes me a little longer than it should to see the obvious. While trying to come up with a color palatte for the new house I came across this little beauty in my style file and thought "Thats it! I'll do coral! I already have tons of turquoise to work with." So I start gathering some images and then I sign on to my blog. I feel like a moron when I see that its the color combo for my page. Oh well, I knew there was a reason I liked it... its late and my brain (which a moment ago felt so inspired) is tired. Here are some pretty pictures, I'm off to bed.




I'd love to do this to my floors!


Wow, sorry so teeny. I just bought a glass top Parsons console at the Crate and Barrel outlet today for $49 buckds and plan on painting it coral for my entry. Should look similar to the above bed.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this combination. That ring is stunning.

By the way, no idea if you're into these things but I've nominated you for a blog award here:

http://fourwallsandaroof.com/2009/07/25/blog-award/

Have a great weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails