Resto Loving

Been drooling over a few things in the latest Restoration Hardware Outdoor/Garden catalog.  I'd be all over this Spartan daybed if I had $6000 to blow and lived in LA. Also loving the sleek lines of their St. Barts Collection...
Mmmm.... more English garden goodness.
Liking the weathered Provence line...


I just love these reclaimed wood and rope planters, but at $495-595 a pop I'm thinking they can be recreated in a DIY attempt.  Stay tuned and I'll let you know.
Speaking of DIY planters, check out these amazing "wicker" planting beds I found on  the lovely blog gardenrooms.  WOW!

2 comments:

blydesign said...

Would love to crawl into that Restoration Hardware daybed!!!

Julie Richard - Shelter said...

I love the reclaimed wood planters too! Aren't they soo overpriced. I'm itching to work in the yard too. good luck.. see you soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails