Deal Alert- Zimman's



So I was at Zimman's in Lynn, MA yesterday and stumbled upon these unbelievable deals...  David Hick's La Fiorentine in coral, Celerie Kennel's Bleecker in absinthe or beige and some Quadrille all for $ 29.95 a yard.  HEAVEN! So if your in the neighborhood stop in and snag some.

P.S. I am excited to say that this is the first real post from my phonr WITH a photo.  You haven't beaten me yet technology!  I will try to post at least twice a week. This summer has been crazy busy and I am in workhorse mode. Sorry!

2 comments:

LindsB said...

I have been meaning to get over there forever now- with this little tip I need to get there this weekend! Thanks for the heads up!

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

I LOVE Zimman's. We get to MA about twice a year, and I always go there. You made me smile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails