Hunkering down...

We have yet another snow day up here in the Boston area, and I have my little ones vying for my undivided attention... so this post will be short.  Although I am growing weary of the abundance of the white stuff, it really is pretty.  These are shots from my front and back windows.  That's a 6' fence, so there is almost 3' on the ground. I'm off to build a fire and play Hot Wheels,
but I wanted to share one image that suites the mood.
I happened upon this fireplace here.  I just love the benches right next to it.  I personally find myself perched on my hearth because I am chronically freezing.  This looks like a muck cozier option, just add a warm mug and a book. Heaven on a day like today. Enjoy your snow day East Coast!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails