cool stuff

I can't take any credit for this post. I found all these lovely images thanks to Daniela at Aesthetic Oiseau and her post about Buck House. In a nutshell Deborah Buck is fabulous and has a fabulous NYC shop filled with lots of fabulous stuff... for the in depth version read Daniela's post.
See...
Mmmm...
I like.

She also has a beautiful little section called "Designer's Eye" where she makes up these wonderful little vignettes of her wares.
Pretty pictures...

Very much digging this idea and all of her cool stuff.
This got me daydreaming...

about my dream warehouse and several million $$$...

I would entertain myself for hours putting together all the great stuff I've hoarded and collected (massive amounts now with the mills, I'm talking my own private 1st Dibs)...

I'd be drinking cognac, wearing a crazy hat, saying "yes" to sequined pants,...

pretending I was this lovely fantastic cuckoo bird...


and I mean cuckoo bird in the best way possible.( XO, love you Kelly.)
In the mean time I'll just keep rearranging my furniture and lusting over pretty pictures.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails