I found another pattern to obsess over thanks to Heather over at Love your Space...
Organic Compounds" by Kick.Stand.Press.  is just plain kick ass.

sing it with me... awwwwesome!

 I am also quite fond of their "Goodbye Seahorses".
Would love them on an acid yellow background for my boy's bath.

See more of their handiwork here.


Heather Peterson said...

Ha! Shoulda known that first one would be right up your alley. I'm really wanting their feathers pattern for my upstairs hallway. If only I did not run out of budget some months ago....I know if it was you you would somehow make a stencil or just freehand the whole thing but...well, I'm me.

Thanks for the shout out.


designchic said...

Can't wait to check it out...love the first image!!

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

Well since I"m sure you're running out of walls to paint I will offer up any wall in my house if you feel you need to give this a try:)


Related Posts with Thumbnails