Playing fabric designer...

Hey everyone!  I am officially on Spoonflower selling stuff:


This all started after I drew this pagoda fabric last spring, and ordered a yard to make some pillows for my living room.  I have been meaning to get around to this forever now, but I finally just ordered a bunch of re-colored strike offs of it- as well as some other some fabrics I am working on. 

Very excited because they they came today in a big sampler.
I like the multi-colored ones. 
Not too crazy about the single colors, they got a bit pixelated since I played with them too much.

If you haven't played fabric designer on Spoonflower yet, do it.
Its so fun!

And you can print it on a bunch of different types of fabrics, and I can order all these designs on wallpaper since they are awesome and carry that too.  My paintbrush may just take a vacation.

Now go design and create people!
Big time suck, but so worth it.



7 comments:

Sadie + Stella said...

Great Danika. Now I have to buy this!!

Lindsay @ Hattan Home said...

This looks awesome! How inspiring!

Anonymous said...

Eep! I love it! Spoonflower is so great! Love your additions!

xx

Anonymous said...

I've been wanting to do this for a while now...I have this painting that I think would look incredible as a scarf and I've been to spoonflower's site and they have silk...i have no idea what's holding me back...big BRAVO to you for going ahead and CONGRATS for the fabulous results!! Alexandra

Donna Benedetto said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Love the pagoda pattern, I am sure you are going to do well with it.
Donna
thebeneblog.com

Unknown said...

so pretty! love what you did--- keep it up!

Houndstooth and Nail said...

Business opportunity??I love the one with scalloping in the gold/pink/blue color- amazing. The squiglly pink one is totally awesome too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails