and the winners are:

And the winners of the 10 magazine subscriptions from Zinio have been chosen by my little helpers...
 Joe loves picking winners. He read each of his lots of enthusiasm...
 Thomas was more " I'm 7 going on 17, do I need to get off the couch?"
So here are the winners:

I feel a bit like Santa with this list. (lots of good reading gonna be going on here)
Please contact me with your email and a final choice if you have two listed to danika@danikaherrick.com:

1-Kristin Jackson gets Elle Decoration UK
*2-Hannah gets Elle Decor or US Weekly
3-Shauna gets House Beautiful
4-Kathleen gets Homes & Gardens British Edition
5-Laura gets Vogue Living
6-Colorphyl gets Elle Decor
7-ROK gesWorld of Interiors
*8-Linds B gets House and Home or Style at Home
*9-Nancy gets Dwell or House and Garden
10- Relished Roost gets Vogue Living

 I will also try contacting you if there is a link on your comment too.

and in case you missed out:

You still have until 7:52 EST to enter Zinio's iPad mini contest and get a $5 subscription credit for a magazine! 

so get on it

Thank you all for playing!!! 

3 comments:

LindsB said...

Joe and Thomas are my new best friends, I'm so excited for my new magazine subscription! Thanks for the giveaway Danika!!

Laura said...

I sent an email but thought I'd better comment, too. I look forward to reading my prize....Thank you so much!!

Danika Herrick said...

HI Laura! I can't find an email from you. Can you resend, I just need an email address and last name to send to Zinio. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails