Why I Love my Husband...

He is the more grounded one out of the two of us.
A planner. The yin to my crazy yang.  
But... he has a "wild side". A reckless, impulsive side I just adore. 
While I may have crazy impulsive bursts daily,  he saves his up for something big.

Today we were having coffee. 
 We're talking about the 5 year/ eventual remodel plan and new windows/moving walls...
and then he disappears to the basement, comes back with the Sawzall
 "just to take a few walls down" -"just to see how it will look". 
God I love him!  Demolition is hot.

Stay tuned.
The remodel is about to begin!

5 comments:

Tiffany Leigh Interior Design said...

Gotta love that spontaneity! Sometimes you just have to jump in with both feet!

Trissta {Living on the Chic} said...

What the what?! I'm so excited to see what you're going to do!!!

Much Love,
Trissta

Katie Waddell said...

How exciting!!

Nancy said...

I love it when someone wants to pull the trigger on a project and just dig in. I always want to try, then call the pros if I run into trouble. Good Luck and Happy holidays!
xo Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

Bromeliad said...

I love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails