SUMMERNESS




I'm in total summer mindset even though it's a cool and very breezy 50 degrees here.  As a New Englander I live for the few precious beach days we get,  so I'm rounding up my top summer essentials that will be accompanying me to the sand and surf.



3- these flip flops My current Bernardo's wear like iron, totally worth every penny.
4- I just bought these babies and can say they flatter a pear shape.  They give me a little extra in the boob department, and are butt flattering.  Now if only they could give me a six pack!
5- I'm trading in my standard little beach chair for an ostrich lounger.  This one lets you read face down and is lightweight for toting to the beach.
6- These little beaded studs are just enough bling for the beach.
7- Speaking os six packs... OMG!  I might have a problem.  This grapefruit shandy is summer in a bottle.
Tunes on heavy rotation, some new and old: 
8- The new Little Dragon (full album drops May 13).
9- This classic.  Takes me back to high school... summer nights driving around in my friend Shannon's car in, low ridin' in a Honda.  We thought we were the shit.
10- Iggy Azalea... this girl really is the shit!  
11- And when the bloat hits I picked up this tankini topper.  The lower half is sheer and very lightweight.  It's a little Peg Bundy and a whole lotta comfy.  And again it's all about lifting the girls.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails