Great new blog to check out...

For those of you with children you must check out Erica Cook's latest blog Little Moth.  It is such a wonderful concept... "big style for little people", and bound to be super inspiring.  Erica is more than qualified in this department, being an interior designer AND a mother to five boys.  How do you do it girl?  Tell us your secret!  She also manages two other equally fantastic blogs you must visit if you haven't already... Moth Designs and Luxe Life.   I can't wait to see what this amazing chick does next. Now go get inspired people!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Helpful info. Fortunate me I found your website accidentally, and I
am surprised why this twist of fate did not came about
in advance! I bookmarked it.
Here is my page borkum riff

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails