My attempt at Blogging...


Not sure how this will go... I am super slow at anything involving the tech world so please be patient while I learn. My goal is to create an inspirational design blog offering lots of ideas, tips and how tos. My background involves an art and interior design education as well as working in the design field as a decorative painter, color consultant and interior designer. Currently I have taken a break to stay home and care for my two young sons.

During this time I have had the opportunity to become my own client, not an easy job. For some reason I can choose colors and design schemes for others no problem, but for myself... its agony! I have been working on decorating the house we moved into a little over a year ago, and after gallons of paint & yards of fabric I think it is finally coming together. Anyone that has been here knows that an entirely new color scheme can be going on the next time they visit. I love taking on new challenges and will try to do it myself with anything at least once. The biggest struggle has been finding the time to do all of the things I would like to do, naptime is only 1-2 hours.

SO... to get started I'd like to post some of my current inspiration, mostly coming from the change of seasons... (wait, I might need to figure out how to add pictures)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails