Nice Legs!

We all have them, pieces of furniture that just seem a bit dated. A chair with nice lines, until you get to the clunky bun feet. Or maybe its a coffee table whose height is just a little off. Regardless, you can fix that! Nice legs are only a click away.

I found this site for a client a few years ago when we added legs to a stumpy, legless night table. (It was oak, so we also gave it a coat of high gloss C2-French Roast.)
Here is the table... sorry its not the greatest picture.
This company, Closet-Masters, sells furniture legs in tons of sizes, styles and materials. (They also sell just about everything else from shoe trees to door hardware.) IKEA is another great place to find legs cheap, although I usually need to go there and see things first hand to make sure it will work. The nice thing about this site is they offer line drawings of the items to fully understand how they will fit. Take a look...

Switch out heavy sofa feet for a cleaner line. Just paint or stain!

This is the one I used above, comes in different sizes and finishes....


Plenty more styles to choose from...







I love these blue casters, they remind me of my adolescent days at the roller rink. I'd love to use these in my kids playroom.















Go traditional or clean and modern...













They even carry pedestal bases if you have an interesting top, or just want to convert an old four legger...








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails