I am loving...

Meg Carter's sea inspired line of jewelery.  It has me giddy with the anticipation of warm summer days with my toes in the sand.  (I am a New Englander, I live for summer!) Ironically, I was first introduced to her work at the start of last winter when she happened to leave a comment on my blog.  At the time, the holidays were upon us and I was amazed by how well her pieces fit in with the season.  Several of them had snowflake- like qualities, as well as a beautiful luminescence.

  I realized that her jewelery has a wonderful transitional element to it.  No matter what the season, she has created something timeless that will make you happy.   Her pieces are delicate, yet make quite a statement. 
 Just look at this piece called "South Bar".  I love the color combo (aqua and coral of course!), and how it balances dainty and bold so well...


I also love the simplicity of "Dionis".  It has a great organic structure and would definitely give your jeans and  T some edge.   Just LOVE chunky pieces. 
Her color combinations are just beautiful.  I want to create an entire room around them... Could you imagine?
I really can't even say which one is my fave, they are all so beautiful...


How about this color combo dazzler... "Audrey" earrings in celadon and coral.    XO swoon!
Also love this Buddha necklace & bracelet. I  just couldn't decide which color I liked better, so I had to post all.


Be sure to check here for the complete scoop on Meg. Trust me you will be glad you did.  And for any of you brides to be, she has a Bridal Collection.   I have a soft spot for this, having had been married on the beach at sunrise. Meg, I wish I knew of you then.  I can't wait to see what you do next!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the kind words Danika! And back at you - your blog is one of my must reads, and I just love the way you make color sing! Meg

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Love the use of bright colors and textures. She does beautiful work. Thanks for posting her. I am passing this along:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails