Easy Peasy Fabric Design

This is a super easy DIY for making your own dotty fabric...
(perpetually in need of a manicure)
Just pick up a little dropper bottle at a craft store for like 79 cents and fill it with some fabric paint/dye.
 I used Dye-Na-Flow by Jacquard.
Drip away.
Good for small areas, unless you have the focus and attention span of a Jedi.

I am going with the Eiffels peeps, and I made little cushions so I can get my fabric fix on.
There is a different design on the other side so I wont when I get bored I can flip them.
I Scotchguarded the hell out of them too.

Kitchen is ALMOST done!

6 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

that is awesome, danika! such a great idea!

Ashley said...

What a smart lady you are. I'm very excited for the "big reveal" because, if those curtains are any indication, your kitchen will be fabulous! Happy weekend, Danika!

Nichole Loiacono said...

Very fun. Oh, and diggin' those drapes!

Amber Interiors said...

LOVE IT...consider it ripped off!

Katie @ katieboothinteriors said...

Great idea!! Looks awesome, seriously excited to see the whole kitchen:)

Ispirato Design said...

Such a simple idea. I have a bag full of fabric paint. Teenage girls are always creating a t-shirt for some event (said teenage girl is now 21). I should do this before they all dry out completely.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails