SHOP IS OPEN, finally!

WE ARE OPEN! After saying I was going to put my hoarders load up for sale all winter I finally did it, with tons of help and proding from my good friend and seamstress Cheryle Rhuda, who is a pillow making machine. We teamed up and took stock of what we had and got busy photographing, organizing, entering, etc... and are please to announce SHOP GST... 



Its been a bittersweet venture, because as many of you know, its so much fun finding cool stuff, but parting with it is HARD... like 12 step hard.

So this is the tip of the iceberg.  After entering over 40 "post" items (that like over a months worth in a couple days) and designing a whole new blog, my back needs to go to the chiropractor from hunching over a computer screen. I'm also sucky with technology, so it still isn't as good as I want it to be, but I couldn't afford "real" blog design since everything is currently going to starting a new biz... so bear with my hodge-podge please.
Some shop items...
To see the shop click here.  It is organized by tabs (easiest way to see everything without having to scan through old posts). We are still figuring out shipping costs, but in the mean time if there is something you want, we will get you an estimate ASAP.


We will be entering a ton more this weekend, and I have a lot of light fixtures out being rewired and small upholstery pieces being redone so those will be up in the next week.

Also, the new product should launch next week. Still waiting for its arrival here.
Here is another hint... pattern....hacking...hmmm...
more soon.
Cheryle is whipping pillows out left and right, and we will have a huge line of Trina Turk outdoor pillows for you daily as well as plenty other patterns.
ALso, if there is anyhting you are looking for drop us an email, we are also hunting.
Thanks for your patience and we hope you enjoy!
Be sure to become a Follower to get shop updates, specials and new inventory!
I will be doing an occasional "whats new" on here, but I didn't want this venture to consume GST (like my new shortened logo?) so I gave it is own breathing room.

8 comments:

Jessie said...

Congrats on your new venture! There are some great stuffs at your store, great picks!

Have an enjoyable and relaxing weekend!

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

Brandi@ Flights of Whimsy said...

Gah! So many cute things. I've already emailed you about one thing I want! congrats!

bluehydrangea said...

So exciting!! I am off to check it out!!

Bri@Meyouandawiener said...

I needs to do the same. I have way top much crap I can't even put in the booth. I have that peacocks brother!!

lisaroy said...

So exciting! Congrats to you and HUGE success! :)

The Sister Sophisticate said...

Ooh...I love that last pillow. What a great accomplishment! Congrats. I wanted let you know I rewarded you with the One Lovely Blog Award! Please stop by and check me out!

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

Congrats on your new venture. I'm sure it will be wildly successful.

Bri@Meyouandawiener said...

I emailed you at that Verizon email because your other email was being a jerk and kept sending back my emails!

Here's mine
Meyouandawiener@hotmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails