What I can't get unburned from my retinas...

Its nothing horrifying or dirty, just some kick ass spaces that I can't stop thinking about.
I love this one for the giant amoeba painting and all the goodness happening with that table...
via tumblr

And "yes I am the last person to see this because I cancelled all my magazine subscriptions because they were collecting dust since I had no time to read them, so I browse them at the checkout line".
Nick Olsen dazzled the crap out of my braincells with this space. They might have made snap,crackle pop noises. Actually I know they did. My new happy place...






I'm off and running. Have a great day folks!

6 comments:

Lily said...

LOVE that house beautiful room ! I need that coffee table !!

xxLily
goldandgray.com

Brandi@ Flights of Whimsy said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love the detail on the door and is that chair covered in a mexican blanket type fabric? Whatever it is it's making my wheels spin!

Naomi@DesignManifest said...

it might be crazy, but my favorite thing about the Nick Olsen room is the green detailing on the door. Maybe that's because I have doors on the brain at the moment.

Bri@Meyouandawiener said...

Errybody is in love with this space except me. I dunno why but I am not feeling it.

lisaroy said...

Love the title of this post!

Holly Gruszka said...

I'm also obsessed with that Nick Olsen space - it's so great. I love the green.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails