Hi Ya!

Hello my lovelies! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and a great New Years. I have been working so hard at eating & drinking, being merry and growing a not so cute holiday muffin top that I neglected many things, like you guys.  I am so sorry. I meant to post so many times, but I got distracted by kids and stuff (like eating and drinking). I just gave up on my pile of unfinished posts and decided to take a little unannounced blog break.  

I am back now and I just wanted to say "thank you".  2011 was a really crazy busy year, and I am so grateful that I have you guys to share it all with.  Blogs are strange things when you actually think about them.  I am an open book by nature, so sharing the details of my life in this fashion is no big deal. You have all in someway or another been a form of support for me.  From your encouraging or straight from the hip much needed honest comments, to being my sounding board for so many crazy ideas.  You just need to know that reading your comments, getting a new follower or an email from you keeps me doing this.  I so appreciate all of it, and just want you to know that.  I only hope that I can continue to be interesting or entertaining enough so that you continue to come back here. 

I have a whole bunch of projects and stuff to share with you this year. Lets just start today with a resolution I am working on... getting organized.  Since starting O'verlays, life has gotten very busy and I constantly find myself wishing I was more organized. Time is precious, and I find I waste so much of it looking for things I misplaced.  Even files on my computer! I have been working on my new office space and wanted to share some inspiration with you.  They just get me excited about being neat, I can hear my husband laughing about that statement. So here are some I am loving...

 clean and simple...



pretty and feminine...
a place for everything-YES!...


In my case I have a desk area against a wall and a big closet I am transforming into a workplace (and I am in the guest room to boot), so this is more my speed...

I want to bedazzle my big closet doors like this...

 and make the inside into a pretty but organized space...

and possibly add some pattern...
Hmmm... I will keep you posted.

Glad to be back! 
xo
Danika


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah... I love that third image! SO much beautiful storage!

Jenna

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

Yeah, glad to read your post...welcome back!

Dana Frieling said...

Glad you're back!

Kim said...

Glad you had fun over the holidays! The muffin top thing, I know!! Love your post and am doing the same thing and my husband is laughing the same laugh. I cannot seem to find a "home" for my office, it seems to travel. Maybe this IS the year!

Stacy CUrran said...

Those photos are so inspirational. I'd love to get organized, too! I bet you do it before I do, though :)
Stacy

Ashley said...

Welcome back, lady! I'm all about the organization right now and, while the donation piles are driving me nuts, I am looking forward to opening up some space for new, fun things. To much more success and more genius ideas from you, Danika!

Brandi@ Flights of Whimsy said...

Glad to have you back! I think we were all taking a break too. You are going to do some amazing things with your office space. Can't wait to see it unfold!

Ann said...

Welcome back, and good luck with the organization! I can't wait to see your new office! I'm sure it will be stunning.

designchic said...

My goal is organization too and these offices are perfection!! Great inspiration to start my new year ~

Aimee said...

DYING over the window treatments in the first photo!

sixteenfourteen.weebly.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails