I have been dying to tell you...

So... House of Fifty featured O'verlays.  
I am really excited about this!  I have been wanting to tell you guys and show you pictures, but we had to wait until it launched.  As many of you know, I can't keep anything a surprise.  I sneak peeks of all my projects, so I am really pleased with my self control at the moment.  Rare thing.  

Especially since I re-did a bathroom and a headboard and some other stuff just for this issue. (Part of the reason it was so crickets around here November-December. I was secret busy.)
 And I so wanted to show you. And now I can.

A big thanks to Janell, she did such a great job on the article and is so nice to work with...


 It gave me the big push I needed to get the gross boy's bath finished.  Here is the before of my ugly laminate bathroom...
and the after using the soon to be released Grace pattern and lots of stinky laminate paint...
There is also a step by step before and after how to.  
We found this old oak dresser for  free on the side of the road and accepted the challenge. A little paint, some 2" Harper O'verlays and reclaimed hardware from a different dresser...

 and some 1/2" thick Anne frames on the MALM...



 Check out  more here.  

(pg. 66-75 since I stink at knowing how to link specific stuff)
Let me know what you think!

I will be back soon in a bit with some other stuff...











16 comments:

Lauren@BaylorSays... said...

Congrats!! Well deserved...that headboard is so awesome. The bathroom looks outstanding!

Unknown said...

HUGE!!! I'm so happy for you! It is an amazing article, but I must say when I saw that bathroom -- it took my breath away. Great job!!!
xo hooper
www.birdsofafeatherdesign.com

Stacy CUrran said...

Well of course she featured them...it was just a matter time, and shed be crazy not to!!!!! The bathroom is one of the best before and afters ever...truly amazing! You know I'm your biggest fan, and my awe keeps increasing!
Stacy

LindsB said...

you little sneak!! CONGRATS- so so exciting and much deserved!

Umm, can we discuss that bathroom- OMG thats amazing. I need more pics of it pleaseeee

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

YEAH! it looks fab..going over to check out the rest.

Saudah Saleem Interiors said...

Congrats on your House of Fifty feature! O'verlays are AHH-MAZE- ZING! I absolutely MUST have that Grace pattern overlay! How soon will it be available?

Brandi@ Flights of Whimsy said...

Yay! This looks so cool. I can't believe the after in that bathroom. What an improvement. It's giving me ideas for my current reno! Congrats Danika!

Unknown said...

oH MY GOSH.. well first congratulations on House of Fifty,.. but I am in LOVE with those transformations! That bathroom is amaze balls! Totally looks custom

H.G. The Countess said...

Really looks amazing, congrats. I love the new patterns! I

Carrie @ Hazardous Design said...

Whoohoo! Congrats on the feature. I can't wait to check out the article.

lisaroy said...

congrats! I saw this feature and the transformations are amazing! :)

Dina @ Honey + Fitz said...

Congrats on the feature!! OMG I can't even believe that's the same bathroom. Holy transformation! What exactly is laminate paint? Where did you find it?

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

You and Cheryle were a complete pleasure to work with on this article, and your product and projects are amazing! BIG things are coming your way!!

Thanks for sharing HOF with your readers today! Janell

Raiana S @ lifeSTYLE said...

Wohoo! Congratulations that is really exciting! i think I am going to have to get my hands on the Anne overlays, love that - especially in the beautiful navy and white!

also congratulations YOU WON MY GIVEAWAY, I have a Tassimo Home Brewing System with your name on it! If you want to privately send me your mailing address I will get it all wrapped up and sent off to you asap :) rai.decor@gmail.com

Rai xo
lifeSTYLE
RSD Home Decor

Michelle said...

Congratulations on your HOF feature and the bathroom is fabulous. I clicked on the primer link but I'm not sure which one you used. I have some laminate cabinets that I would love to paint. Can you please let me know the specific one you used. Thanks

Danika Herrick said...

Thanks Michelle! Here is the link I used, and they have a primer in aback can that works for ceramic tile too.
http://www.ximbonder.com/products_detail.asp?id=31

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails