Last Call!!!

Good Morning! Just wanted to remind you all that my Event at Joss and Main is ending very shortly (like before 11AM!)  A lot of stuff has sold out but there are still many deals to be had:

First off we are talking $29!!!!! for a big pop of color, perfect for a beach house:
18" x 24" Abstract Wall Dunes canvas print $29


 Next up is an amazing deal on upholstered headboards. 
 Seriously, where can you get tufted or nailheads for under $250 smackers?
 I am always asked where I got my white ceramic cut out lamps seen here-


 and I have yet to find them again, but I did find a similar look. 
The Glover Lamp is on sale for $79.95 and adds fun, beachy texture to any space:
And there are deals to be had on O'verlays too...


Sold in sets of two (the Greek Key above is regularly $18.50 per panel), you are getting them for under $15 a panel.  There are some Malm sizes and squares still left in a few patterns.

 And some Jonathan Adler Bamboo-aliciousness too...
Go get some! 



1 comment:

(Eileen) a creative day said...

I'm so obsessed with everything in your sale, great picks!

xoxo
eileen
www.acreativedayblog.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails