happy friday dance

 I'm a little late to the party here, but I am still gonna talk about it.
Thibaut Tanzania in color...
From their new Resort Collection.

Still love this in black and cream...


but more choices to confuse my little squirrel brain makes me crazy happy.
More is more as in 'overwhelming kid in a candy store' more...
I can't decide and that is OK.

 And in the same collection we have this South Seas pattern happening...
Very Quadrillesque, right? 
There are lots o' colors, some faves...





 I also love this big Sun Garden pattern a lot...

 And Shore Thing might happen in my laundry room...
but I'm thinking maybe in this color way on the ceiling...

The whole collection is just damn good.
And of course this all comes in fabric too.

Happy Friday!


6 comments:

Heather (love your space) said...

just got some samples in the mail from this collection--the showroom didn't have them yet! I actually kind of love the printed grasscloth. There's a lot of bad faux-grass out there, but this is so clearly a screenprint, it's fun!

Danika Herrick said...

Thanks Heather! I was wondering about that one because its hard to see online. Ordered a bunch of samples today, can't wait!

therelishedroost said...

Love the Thibaut!! The colors are lively and fresh!

Have a great weekend!
Karolyn

stephanie at Stephanie Kraus Designs said...

cant agree more with Tibaut's resort collection. love this.

Jessie | The Design Daredevil said...

Tanzinia in Black and Creme will always be my long time fav, but the new colors are so darn fab!

Khammany said...

Love the South Seas pattern in the aqua color! It's so pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails