Oh, its so on!

That's right my Boston peeps, Todd's Farm Flea Market is open for the season this Sunday.   More info here.
I don't know who is more excited for fleamarket season, me or my son.  He has been saving his money for old Hot Wheels & Matchboxes, and if you ask him what Sunday is he will tell you as enthusiastically as a 4 year old can "Flea Mawket!".  My husband also loves perusing through good junk, another reason why I love him.  I guess our religious experience differs from most families.   Anyhow, this really is a great one, and if you have never been... GO!  Its got lots of great finds, and you can brush up on your haggling. Now, go buy some crap!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh the envy I have right now...:)

Patty said...

I love flea market season!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails