Sorry if this week's blogs are a bit sparse, I've been crazy busy and feeling rather fried. To top it off I've also started my upholstery project and all I can say is your upholsterer is worth every cent! I'm feeling a little defeated already and I have dust and God knows what in my nose from tearing them apart. Its a bit frightening ... kinda looks like a squirrel nest inside the first chair. I started off neat and methodical, then I started drinking mojitos (I highly recommend drinking them, just not when you are trying to learn something new that requires measuring or staple guns)... so I made the judgement call to stop for the night before I make too big a mess. I have been taking pics and will post the process once I'm finished.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails