Hello my little score!

Remember the pineapple lamps I found at a yard sale a few weeks back for $10? If not they are here. Well I was oogling the wares at C. Bell (thank you Hallie at The Glam Lamb for bringing them to my attention with your post- be sure to check out her super chic blog for more images) when I spotted something in the reflection of this lovely mirror...
a pineapple lamp, for $400! I love when this happens, it makes being thrifty all the more rewarding. Also, I love seeing what it might look like after a rewire and spruce up, although mine doesn't have the holes in the base. Anyone else have a great score they'd care to share?


3 comments:

The Glam Lamb said...

Thanks for the mention! I am just crazy about your blog! Don't you just love when your thrifty-ness kicks a**!? I love that. Cheers!

Unknown said...

The lamp looks amazing, and the same ones have such a big difference in prices?

Nicolette
http://www.furnitureanddesignideas.com/

Julie Richard - Shelter said...

Don't you just love when that happens.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails