Outdoor Room

I just love a covered porch + curtains. Instant outdoor room.
Its going to be gorgeous here in Boston this weekend so I plan on taking full advantage of the lovely weather and moving on to some outdoor projects.  We have a covered porch that I plan on adding some curtains to.  I've had a bolt of an outdoor black and white awning stripe kicking around, and I found some super inexpensive mosquito netting at IKEA yesterday (a pair for $4.99, and they are over 100" wide!).  I'm a bug magnet, my husband doesn't understand my pain because they never touch him, so this made my day.  
Black mosquito netting... very chic!
Or your standard white...
Simply beautiful...
An old favorite...
domino

And a great look for the summer holiday...
Country Living

Hope your weekend is FABULOUS and you get a chance to get outside!

2 comments:

Theresa Cheek said...

I love the look...the Ikea netting sounds like a steal! I had a friend that bought painters canvas drop cloths, put grommets at the top and used those!

Lila said...

I love outdoor curtains. I also love outdoor rugs. My mother has a bamboo grass rug that is huge. I love it!
Lila Ferraro
Queen Bedroom Sets

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails