Some Homegoods Goodness




Found these pillows at Homegoods yesterday and I am just smitten with the colors. So bright and summery. They just might end up in my living room, we'll see.

Sorry for the lack of posts. The past two weeks have been FULL, to say the least. This next week isn't going to be much better. I will be traveling to NY for a few days and I will try to post from my phone. I haven't had much luck yet posting pictures, does anyone know how to do that from a Droid? My app keeps telling me I have a "broken pipe" and I haven't a clue what that means. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I was doing fine when most of the Home Goods in my area were about 30 minutes away in 3 different directions...budget was okee doakeee - now that they opened one on my way home and 10 minutes from my home too - NOT GOOD...love those clearence sections baby!, Jennifer jennsthreegraces

Anonymous said...

Those are much to pretty to be from Home Goods. You are a lucky girl great find!

LindsB said...

love those colors- they are super bright and fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails