I had no idea...

I have seen so many of the following images numerous times and been smitten with their design, but I didn't know they were all done by the same designer... Ellen Hamilton of Hamilton Design Associates. I discovered this while on Hallie's (The Glam Lamb) gorgeous tumbler, be sure to check it out... just full of beautiful eye candy.  My kind of "reading", and part of the reason why I don't notice designers names. Sorry, I like the pictures!
SO, here is why I'm just loving Ms. Hamilton. She hits my 3 design sweet spots...  Bold Pattern & COLOR and over the top lighting all while keeping a classic edge. Her rooms are like a sweet preppy girl with bling & a wild side, love it.







See her portfolio here.

4 comments:

Erin {House of Turquoise} said...

Bold Pattern & Color...my two great loves! Thanks for sharing! :)

The Glam Lamb said...

Thanks for mentioning my tumblr page!! Really appreciate it! Their work is BANANAS!! I love their layering and use of such rich colors! It's dreamy!
Have a wonderful week!
Best,
Hallie

Ultraluxxxx said...

I'm such a sucker for unique eye-catching lighting. Love love LOVE the photos!

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog....LOVE IT! Those zebra panels are killer fab...but all the rooms in the roundup are beautiful...excellent picks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails