The "Not Your Mother's Umbrella" Round Up

I have been teased by Mother Nature last week into thinking its summer, even though now its grey, cold and crappy out and I have drop clothes over my garden beds (cause I'm impatient like that).
So I decided to roll with the mindset and hunt down some great umbrellas for my little sitting area.

Love the Zen prettiness of it all. I'd like 10 of these planted all around my yard. I would wear a petticoat and play crochet and say "Ello Gov'nor".  And my friends and family would probably commit me.
76" Diameter $125

Moving on...

6' Grass Skirt Umbrella and a drink in a pineapple anyone?
$39

But way better that that are these colorful ones from Confetti Bay.
I am dying over here... LOOK HOW FUN!
They scream "Is it 5:00 yet?"(or noon for some folks)


Yes please, and make it a double. 
They come in 68" or 72" wide and in a ton of color ways. 

Speaking of drinking and umbrellas, how about something in the way of a giant drink umbrella?
I like the pink and greek key action...


7' Oriental Umbrella in Asian Pink

$234.95

or 
Tangent....More drink umbrellas, how fun are these lights?

The Lush Collection from Bright Lights- Little City


On the higher end of the budget you can get an amazing custom umbrella from WW & Co.

My two favorites are:

Dahlia Umbrella


I so love these, but unfortunately I'd have to sell an organ to own one.  There is no way I could justify $850+ to my husband for a ruffled umbrella. Do I smell a DIY in my future?

Now, if only the weather would warm up so I can crank one open.







5 comments:

Lily said...

The confetti bay umbrellas in pink are amazing !!! Wish I had a yard !

xxLily
goldandgray.com

Lana @ Eclectic Leverage said...

love these. happy to be your newest follower.

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

How fun are these umbrellas?! I am kind of obsessed. I love all the pretty bold colors.

Stacy CUrran said...

$850! A BARGAIN! haha!! I sooo hope you make one and show us how!
Stacy

irawan77 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails